Backstage Models wearing Fur darling -LaceyDU

Salut!!
The Austin Tx Renegade Craft Fair is coming up!  I'll be there with my CoyPU Collection featuring the fur of the Nutria (Coypu = Nutria!).  The CoyPu Collection: my designs made out of this guilt-free fur.  The Nutria is an invasive, destructive species, whose wetland-plant-root eating habit is exacerbating coastal land lost in the Gulf States.  yikes.  (a portion of my sales goes to coastal restoration projects!)

New Orleans Fashion Week featured Righteous Fur (a collective I'm a part of that is made up of designers who use the fur of nutria!) as part of their annual runway show, and I would like to feature some backstage photos of models wearing some of my CoyPU Collection creations!  Yes, Fashion Week in NOLA was ages ago, but I forgot to post these!





I'll be at the Austin, TX Renegade Craft Fair with my CoyPU Collection onMay 21 and 22nd.
!!!
-LaceyDu
http://www.laceydu.com/

Comments